- The Lilac Bloom is a rite of early summer in the Adirondack Mountains. Living in zone 4-5 where winter temperatures can dip to -45F on occasion limits the number of perennial flowering bushes that can survive our harsh winters.
- 4 oz,Lasts 3+ Months,Diffuser Oil Color May Vary,If Scent Starts to Become Faint, Turn Reeds Upside Down
- If you love our spa reed diffusers, share the love and give the perfect gift for mom, sister, co-worker, friend and everyone in between. This makes a great Mother’s Day gift, birthday gift, bridal shower gift, graduation gift, housewarming gift and more!
- Our reed diffusers are not only functional, but stylish! They can blend in with any home decor style from rustic, to modern, to farmhouse. They are the best smelling home accessory!
- Handmade at the ADK Fragrance Farm in the Adirondack Region of New York State with Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin Grosso) Essential Oil, Tangerina (Tangerine) Oil, Menthe Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sweet Vanilla Fragrance, Pinus Balsamea (Fir) Oil, and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil.
There are no reviews yet.