- POWERFUL: This HQKJ-50 compact air purifier refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 600 ft²/60 m². It’s perfect for small spaces such as dorms, baby rooms, small rooms, offices, and kitchens. Weighing only 2.6 pounds, you can take this air purifier anywhere. Perfect for pet owners, allergies, babies, children, the elderly, or anyone wanting to improve the air quality.
- IMPROVED 3 STAGES FILTER SYSTEM: Ultra-fine pre-filter captures large particles and absorbs odors and fumes, the H13 TRUE HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants 0.3 microns in size, trap dust, pollen, pet hair dander, smoke, and VOCs, the high-quality activated carbon filter traps more cooking odors and smells.
- AUTOMATIC CONTROL 3 SPEEDS WITH PM2.5 DISPLAY: Unique PM2.5 air quality index changes after auto-monitoring the indoor air quality environment via exclusive smart air sensor technology measurement, then this smart air purifier automatically adjust the fan speed(1/2/3) accordingly and deliver real-time readings for you. It reads the air so it can clean the air! Note: PM2.5 display starts in the 30s after powering on.
- SILENT & WITH AROMATHERAPY DESIGN: Air purifiers for bedroom run as near-silent 16dB at low speed. This HQKJ-50 small air purifier 1-minute display auto-shutoff enables a completely uninterrupted sleep. 6 Timers (2/4/6/8/10/12H) satisfy your favorite timer settings. Add 2-3 drops of essential oil (not included) to the aroma pad under the air outlet, the fragrance will flow throughout the room with the air movement. Gentle fragrance and auto display off design helps you relax.
- Safe & Reliable: 100% Ozone Free Certified By CARB(California Air Resources Board )(EO No.:G-22-126), Available for California. ETL, FCC Certified & CE Listed. Support 24/7 Live Chat, 30-day No-hassle Refund, and 1-year Support. Air purifiers for dust come with a 3-in-1 filter pre-installed. Tips: It should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on the environment and usage frequency (Search for B09W9RFSR8).
There are no reviews yet.